I. COMPANY PROFILE:
– AICe is a subsidiary of AIC Group. Established and operated since September 11, 1999, is the agent of many famous companies in the world such as Phillips, Bosch, Tyco, Lutron…
– Scope of activities: Distribution and contractor of electrical systems (generator, lighting, infrastructure-equipment), light electricity (CCTV, conference sound, pro-sound, LAN-TEL, MATV …)
– A team of highly qualified graduates from reputable universities in the country and have implemented many big projects such as: National Convention Center, Opera House, Ministry of Public Security, BIDV, VCB, Hoa SSG Group, Muong Thanh Hospitality, PVN, EVN, Royal City, Times City, Vinaconex 2 Tower, Viettel, Danang National Assembly, Saigon pearls, …
– Company size: 15-30 people.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Title: Sales staff.
- Quantity: 03-05 persons (Male / Female).
- Researching, developing markets, looking for new customers, looking for competitors to provide timely advice on competitive prices in the market, diversifying business products of the company.
- Look for potential projects and follow potential projects to generate sales for your company. Report potential projects by week / month / quarter / year.
- Evaluation and access to potential projects.
- Understand the need, coordinate with the Technical Department on the solution and offer prices to customers.
- Participate in bidding, negotiating with customers.
- Annual / quarterly sales registration and sales target completion.
- Building bids, dossiers of offers.
- Perform other tasks as required by the sales / project department.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS.
- Enthusiastic in business, hardworking and honest.
- Ability to think and communicate well, polite and enthusiastic.
- Dynamic, persistent, honest, high responsibility in the work.
- Basic communication English.
- At least 02 years of business / project experience. Candidates with experience in electrical systems, lighting (Electrical, Audio, Camera, LAN-TEL, ACS …) or sound systems
- Good use of modern office equipment.
- Good health, able to work with high intensity;
- Ability to work independently, to work in the country and abroad;
- Persistence, carefulness and initiative to accomplish the task;
- Aware of the company’s regulations;
- Know the customer contact process, complaint handling process, customer receipt and handling process.
- Complete the target sales business.
IV. ACADEMIC LEVEL:
- Have graduated from universities / colleges of Economics, Commerce, Polytechnics, Industry / Electronics or similar.
V. EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Have 2 years of experience in business / project.
- Experienced in electrical systems, lighting (electricity, sound, cameras, LAN, voice, access control systems …) or sound systems, stage lighting
- To be entitled to benefits according to the regulations of the State (Social Insurance, health insurance, 13 month salary)
- The treatment regime according to the regulations of the Group and the Company.
- There are many opportunities for development.
- Good working environment: stable, long term, dynamic, friendly
- High income by capacity including: Salaries + Bonus + Commissions + many other allowances
- Working time of the week: 5 days / week (T7 & T break)
- Opportunity to train, maximize self-competence.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Consider salary increase based on actual capacity and performance.
VIII. PROFILE INCLUDE:
- Application form, CV with photos.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Household registration book, ID card and health certificate.
- The qualifications and certificates related.
- Accept profile photo.
- If the candidate submits the application via email, request the title of the letter stating the position of the application
IX. APPLICATION FILE SENT TO:
Applied Illumination & Electronics Co., Ltd. (AICe)Address: 2ND Floor, Hoa Phat Giai Phong Buiding, No. 257 Giai Phong Road, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
Tel: 024. 37344174
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.aice.com.vn
Contact: Ms Nhung / Ms Tham Telephone: 0165 655 6706
Deadline for submission: 30/06/2018